Who doesn’t love a beautiful smile?
The most beautiful smiles are created using cosmetic dentistry. At PK DENTAL, we provide a wide range of procedures and treatments to meet your dental health needs. If you’re interested in improving the health and appearance of your smile, here are some of the procedures and treatments we will use to help.
Cosmetic dentistry is like a “face lift” for your teeth and you’ll just love the effect on your smile.
- Modern dentistry now allows you to wear braces that no one can see. We offer INVISALIGN to help align your teeth without harsh metal braces.
- TEETH WHITENING is one way to get that beautiful smile. A bleaching agent is applied to your teeth and does all the work.
- PORCELAIN VENEERS are a very thin cover that is placed on the front of your teeth to cover and correct gaps, stains or chips.
- INLAYS AND ONLAYS that correct teeth that are too damaged for a filling and not damaged enough to require a crown. An inlay is placed between the cusps (points) on the top of a tooth; an onlay is placed over one or more cusps.
- We can also fix chipped or cracked teeth using DENTAL BONDING, a simple procedure that adds tooth-colored material to your own tooth so it looks natural and blends right in.
- Dental contouring is a fast, effective and pain free way of correcting teeth that are crooked, jagged, too long or overlapping.
- DENTAL CROWNS or “caps” that fit over existing teeth to replace missing or damaged tooth structures. They are commonly used after root canal therapy to strengthen a tooth and with an implant to replace a missing tooth.
- A DENTAL IMPLANT, which is used to replace a missing tooth. The implant consists of a titanium screw that attaches itself to the jawbone and a crown that is secured to the post of the implant.
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your smile, let’s see what we can do to help. With all the cosmetic dentistry procedures available today, we’re sure to have one that suits your particular problem and your budget! Call our office today!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call to (08) 6168 9200