We’re here to give you the very best of dental care
We strive to deliver the best diagnosis and treatment that dentistry has to offer. We believe that these goals can be met through a continuous and open dialogue between you and our entire team.
We’d like to give you the very best dental care, and you can help us by ensuring that you have all the information we need to assure your comfort, safety and convenience. For your first PK Dental appointment please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the initial paperwork and to discuss any queries you may have. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, otherwise you may incur a fee.
Please bring along the following items to your appointment:
- If you are taking any kind of medication at all, please provide us with a list of any pills, tablets, vitamins or other medications.
- If you are a member of a Private Health Insurance Fund bring along you Membership card
- If you have a Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Pensioners Concession or Health Care cards or any other written material entitling you to subsidised treatment, please bring them along.
- If you receive any Government Assistance you will need to bring your General Authority Form
- Please also bring along any dental x-rays you have from previous dental treatments
PK Dental implements a ‘Pay on the Day’ policy at all practices. Methods of payment accepted are cash, cheque, credit card, EFTPOS, American Express and Diners. We do HICAPS on the spot electronic claiming at all practices for patients with participating health fund memberships.
Our dedicated Call Centre in North Fremantle puts you in touch with experienced dental consultants ready to answer any questions you have regarding your dental and oral health. Call Our Clinic or book an appointment using the form below.
We encourage you to involve yourself in your own treatment and ask questions throughout our relationship. In our opinion, an informed and involved patient is most likely to achieve the highest level of healthcare. We look forward to working with you to achieve this goal.